Thank you for taking the time to visit us online. We have tried to anticipate your questions and provide answers within this page. You are always welcome to contact us via e-mail or at (800) 626-4590.
Swan Creek Candle Co.® is located at
395 W. Airport Highway, Swanton, Ohio 43558
Monday - Friday
9:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Time
New Accounts - Minimum orders
* Minimum opening order for NEW Jar Candle orders is $300.00.
* Minimum opening order on NEW Drizzle Melt orders is $350.00. Drizzle Melt orders/reorders ship on their own and are unable to be combined with Pottery or Jar Candle products.
* Minimum order on NEW Pottery Candle orders is $500.00
*The Timeless Jar Collection is available by PROGRAM ONLY on opening orders.
*All NEW CUSTOMER ORDERS will be reviewed and accepted once a territory review is done by Swan Creek Candle Co. We reserve the right to limit the number of retailers within a location. We require a Brick & Mortar storefront for new customers.
* Minimum reorder for Drizzle Melts is $250.00. Drizzle Melt orders/reorders ship on their own and are unable to be combined with Pottery or Jar Candle products.
*Minimum reorder for Pottery and Jar Candles is $250.00. Pottery and Jar Candles may be combined on the same order.
Please plan on two weeks for order processing and shipping time EXCEPT during September - November when shipping time can run three to four weeks.
Exclusive and protected territory availability is subject to the discretion of Swan Creek Candle Co.(R), its sales representatives and associates. We reserve the right to limit the number of locations within a particular area.
* Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Net 30.
* New Account orders are Credit Card.
* Priority shipping is given to Credit Card Accounts.
* Net 30 requires approval.
* Please provide 5 business credit references.
* Please allow 5-6 weeks for approval.
* We ship via Federal Express and common carrier (semi truck) to ensure the best freight rates and minimal damage for our customers.
* Larger order (approximately $500 and up) will generally ship via common carrier (semi truck) unless specifically requested otherwise by our customers. These orders will arrive stretch wrapped on a pallet and will require the customer to be able to handle a common carrier shipment. Please call for additional details or inquire when placing your order.
* If you are unsure if you are equipped to handle a common carrier delivery, please feel free to call our sales staff and they will further discuss the details with you.
PLEASE NOTE: We use recycled boxes and packing material as part of our recycling initiative. Thank you for being partners with us in our efforts to recycle!